- 24 official languages of the European Union: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Irish, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish
- Other European languages (for example): Norwegian, Icelandic, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Albanian
- Other languages (for example): US English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Hebrew, Malay, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Urdu, Dari, Kurdish, Swahili, Afrikaans, and many other languages.
- terminology review, double-check of names and organizations
- formatting the translation(s) to reflect the original source document(s)
- content, consistency and coherence check.
Tight deadlinesWe are aware that – especially in cases of EU projects or press releases – the time available for translation can be quite limited, yet it is crucial that these short deadlines be met. Therefore, we are prepared to meet very strict deadlines. We are able to deliver translations of press releases within a few hours or overnight.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.