We work with a pool of translators who have a relevant background in the medical field. They know and follow regulatory guidelines and terminology, and each translation is revised by a proofreader. Our two-step quality assurance process ensures that the documents are double-checked or even triple-checked if needed. We also offer back translation services for sensitive materials.
Covering more than 60 languages, we provide translations into all official languages of the European Union, other European languages, Asian and South-American languages, and many rare languages.
- Regulatory compliance documents (MDR)
- Health and safety documents, product release documents, audits
- Instructions for Use (IFUs)
- Informed Consent Forms
- Medical device operation manuals, user guides
- Product brochures and leaflets
- Patents, scientific and research articles, test reports, studies
- Clinical trial documentation
- Digital content: medical device software, apps, websites
- Laboratory equipment documents
Read our latest case studies related to the medical field:
Medical: when translation is a matter of life or death >>>