If your company operates in the biotech, healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, you are surely aware how strictly regulated this area is – and with good reason. Inaccuracy can pose a potential health risk.
We are committed to high quality and we work with translators who have relevant experience in life sciences. Our strict quality control ensures that each translation we deliver corresponds to the original document in both format and content.
We work with a pool of translators who have either studied or worked in this field. They know and follow regulatory guidelines and terminology, and each translation is revised by a proofreader. Our two-step quality assurance process ensures that the documents are double-checked or even triple-checked if needed. We also offer back translation services for sensitive materials.
- Consent forms
- Patient reports
- Clinical trial documentation
- Study protocols
- Drug labels and packaging
- Medical safety reports
- Case Report Forms
- Adverse events
- Patient surveys and questionnaires
- Clinical study reports
- Digital content: videos, mobile applications
- Patient recruitment materials
- Scientific articles, papers, research studies
- Instructions for Use (IFUs)
- Health and safety documents, product release documents, manufacturing SOPs, audits
- Research and Development articles, design documents, test reports
Read our latest case studies in the field of life sciences:
>>> Spotlight on health translations
>>> Medical: when translation is a matter of life or death