Accuracy is critical in translating medical topics because they relate to people’s health. There is no room for even the slightest error – the consequences of inaccuracy can range from infringing on strict international laws to potential health risks.
Our specific areas of expertise
- Regulatory: dossiers, exhibits, CMC documentation, labelling
- Manufacturing: health and safety documents, product release documents, manufacturing SOPs, audits
- R&D: patents, articles, design documents, test reports
- Clinical trial documentation
- Medical products
- Risk management-related documents
- Medical devices, laboratory equipment
- Healthcare systems
- Marketing material: websites, brochures, flyers, packaging
- Medical reports
- Insurance documents
- Hospital/physician management
- EU and international legislation
- EU funded research projects
We work with expert teams
Each translation is carried out by a team of two translators. Our translators have a great deal of experience in medical translations, they know the relevant EU and international terminologies and technical terms. They are also aware of the local legislation and requirements.
Extensive quality control
Following the translation process, we carry out a two-step in-house quality check through our QA team, which consists of:
- terminology review, double-check of names and organizations, legal documents, technical terms
- formatting the translation(s) to reflect the original source document(s)
- content, consistency and coherence check.
This way we ensure the highest quality standards.
EU and non-EU languages
We have environmental translation expert teams in all EU languages and in many non-EU languages, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Serbian, Brazilian Portuguese, and many more. If the language you are interested in not listed here, please check with us via email.