We provide translation and interpretation services in the following languages:
- 24 official languages of the European Union: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Irish, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish
- Other European languages (for example): Norwegian, Icelandic, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Albanian
- Other languages (for example): US English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Hebrew, Malay, Indonesian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Urdu, Dari, Kurdish, Swahili, Afrikaans, and many other languages.
The translation is always done by a translator who is native speaker of the target language and has expertise in the topic of the document to be translated. During the translation project, we pay a lot of attention to the application of the different language variations (e.g.: German for Germany or German for Austria) and localize the translated text according to the target country. Each translation is proofread by a second translator who is also a native speaker of the target language. Following the translation process, we carry out a two-step in-house quality check through our QA team, which consists of:
- terminology review, double-check of names and organizations
- formatting the translation(s) to reflect the original source document(s)
- content, consistency and coherence check.
If everything is fine, we deliver the final product to our client.
We are aware that – especially in cases of EU projects or press releases – the time available for translation can be quite limited, yet it is crucial that these short deadlines be met. Therefore, we are prepared to meet very strict deadlines. We are able to deliver translations of press releases within a few hours or overnight.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.