Our strategic aim is to provide up-to-date, high quality services, tailor-made to meet each client’s specific expectations. We cover several business sectors and we work in more than 50 languages.
Our linguists and consultants specialise in many different fields, including
- European and international affairs, government, politics
- EU funded projects
- Law, patents, contracts and human rights
- Standards and standardisation
- Development, humanitarian aid, international cooperation
- Technical translations, engineering
- Chemistry (REACH, BPR, CLP)
- Mining and metals Health, medicine, pharmaceuticals
- Wellness, sport, nutrition
- Finance, banking, insurance
- Environment, energy, transport
- Research, science Information technology, software
- Marketing, communication, PR
- Education, culture
- Business, trade, marketing
- Tourism …
and many more…
We work with expert teams
Each translation is carried out by a team of two translators. Our translators have a great deal of experience in translating different fields, they know the relevant EU and international terminologies and technical terms. They are also aware of the local legislation and requirements.
Extensive quality control
Following the translation process, we carry out a two-step in-house quality check through our QA team, which consists of:
- terminology review, double-check of names and organizations, legal documents, technical terms
- formatting the translation(s) to reflect the original source document(s)
- content, consistency and coherence check.
This way we ensure the highest quality standards.
EU and non-EU languages
We have translation expert teams in all EU languages and in many non-EU languages, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Serbian, Brazilian Portuguese, and many more. If the language you are interested in not listed here, please check with us via email.