How to host a Zoom event with simultaneous interpretation confidently
- Are you planning an online event with interpreters on Zoom?
- But you’ve never done it and find it too challenging?
Eurideas Language Experts is now organising free webinars for its clients and other interested parties about the essentials of simultaneous online interpretation. Anyone who received this email or anyone else at your organisation can join.
- How to set up a meeting with language interpretation in ZOOM Meetings
- Step-by-step tutorial for configuring audio channels and other settings
- Tips & tricks to coordinate interpreters during the meeting
- Live testing possibility for all functions
Sign-up today and get all the answers from Eurideas Language Experts.
Available webinar dates:
2 March, 2021 10:00-11:00 CET
4 March, 2021 15:00-16:00 CET
- ZOOM licences needed will be provided for the participants for the duration of the webinar. We will inform you in advance about the minimal technical requirements for participation, and about any preparatory steps you need to take.
- We can accept eight applicants per webinar date.
- In case you sign up and you can’t join, please let us know a minimum 24 hours before the webinar, so someone else can join instead of you.
Would you like to join?
Please send your registration to email@example.com mentioning your date preference and we will get back to you with confirmation and information on the next steps.